Healthcare professionals - CPD content
I have produced accredited CPD modules covering conditions such as:
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Atrial Fibrillation, Peripheral arterial disease
- Dermatological Diseases: Hidradenitis suppurativa
- Mental Health: Skills training for GPs, Bipolar disorder
- Rheumatology: Inflammatory and Degenerative joint diseases
- Respiratory Diseases: Asthma, Obstructive sleep apnoea
- Immunology: Anaphylaxis
- Infections Diseases: Hepatitis A, B and C
- Tobacco-related conditions
- Women’s Health: Cognitive function and sleep issues, Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Urological Disease: Urinary incontinence
Links to published articles
Bipolar medications and their Side Effects
Bipolar disorder in men and women: What’s the difference?
Psychiatric hospital admission and discharge
Get grounded with body rhythms, values and being SMART!
Practical tips for people struggling with mental health during COVID
Dealing with your hepatitis B diagnosis
Living with hepatitis B: The myth of the healthy carrier
Liver detox diets and Traditional Chinese Medicine: Do they work?